Windows Infrastructure Engineer – 6 Months – £1200 Per Week After Tax (£398 Per Day Inside IR35)
Our multi-national client are looking for a two Windows Infrastructure with the relevant experience detailed below:
- Project delivery and service migrations.
- Incident resolution and problem management to the server estate
- Estate management to a known, consistent standard
- BAU work on behalf of technical and business teams.
- Perform physical and logical remediation on computer hardware, software, and firmware, or make changes to systems management software, to improve performance and eliminate problems and allow migrations to continue
- Patching and vulnerability Management.
- Performance tuning and management.
- Adherence to ITIL standards and processes
- Will be required to work outside normal hours and support client change windows
Technical Skills – Core
- Windows Server 2k3, 2k8, 2k12 & above
- HPE Servers & blade enclosures
- Multipathing & Volume management (MPIO & Native Disk management)
- DiskCopy techniques, awareness of SAN
Technical Skills – Desirable
- McAfee security products
- Veritas Disk management
Job Reference: 889591_1614105192
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP