Windows Infrastructure Engineer – 6 Months – £1200 Per Week After Tax (£398 Per Day Inside IR35)
Our multi-national client are looking for a Windows Infrastructure Engineer with the relevant experience detailed below:
- Delivers incident resolution and problem management to the server estate
- Project delivery and service migrations.
- BAU work on behalf of technical and business teams.
- Perform remediation on computer hardware, software, and firmware, or make changes to systems management software, to improve performance and eliminate problems.
- Patching and vulnerability Management.
- Performance tuning and management.
- Adherence to ITIL standards and processes
- Will be required to work outside normal hours.
- Technical Skills – Core
- Windows OS 2008 – 2019
- Active Directory
- VMWare Operation
- Scripting technology
- HPE Servers
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (Windows 2008, 2019)
- Working knowledge of server virtualization (VMware ESXi)
- Experience supporting remote locations is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with internal/external customers, vendors and senior management
- Excellent organizational & project management skills
- McAfee Security Products
- Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure)
- Database Technologies
- Working knowledge of Agile.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience with ticket tracking software, specifically Service Now.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and implement technology and/or cost/process improvements.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Flexibility in working hours as out of hours’ delivery will be required
Job Reference: 889591_1617983571
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP