UI / UX Designer – Manchester City Centre. Flexible working hours / ad-hoc remote work.
My rapidly expanding city-centre based client is looking for a UI / UX Designer to support their ongoing success. You will be working in a small but talented team of developers, who are eager to push each other and the product along.
What you will do:
- Use insights from user research and analytics to identify ‘pain points’ and inform iterations to your designs
- Explain your ideas clearly, changing your approach for a range of audiences
- Propose ideas that solve problems creatively and shape these into logical, coherent solutions that centre around user needs
- Design end-to-end user journeys that create the optimal user experience
- Consider broader service-wide journeys and how your design relates to these
- Explore a range of approaches to solve specific user problems and ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next
- Help to create a shared problem-space by creating user journeys, sitemaps, navigation schema, and annotated wireframes
- Conduct usability testing and gathering feedback
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- The knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX and technology trends
- Experience in rapid prototyping tools, for example Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- To enjoy sharing your skills and experience with your client to enable them to continue to iterate and improve content after you leave
This is an excellent opportunity to get in early at a rapidly expanding business where you can make a difference and have your voice heard.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 198764_1589817682
Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP