UI Designer – Fully remote – short-term / flexible contract
My FTSE100 client is looking for a contract UI Designer to join their product team for an initial 2 months contract. This role will be to support the product team in the delivery of the short term roadmap for a key client. This role will suit a designer with the ability and interest to get involved in many aspects of product design including ideation, UI design, prototyping, and journey optimisation.
We can be flexible with the working arrangements and this could be done part time i.e. 3 days per week.
As a product designer, you will work closely to support the product manager on a range of products and projects:
- Collaborating with clients and development teams to solve problems for our clients and their users
- Exploring and defining viable customer journeys for new product ideas and concepts
- Optimising live journeys to make measurable improvements to our KPIs
- Designing for regulatory change and client requirements
- Rapid prototyping of solutions using Figma, Sketch, InVision, or similar
- Ensuring prototypes are visually attractive, well thought through and ultimately deliverable
Experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Experience working in a regulated environment and ensuring processes account for regular review and input from Compliance colleagues
- Rapid prototyping
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to self-motivate.
- Good team player.
- Clear thinking and flexible.
- Confident and mature outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 10799_1612974314
Salary: £300 - £375 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 2 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP