- Responsibility for undertaking testing of a diverse range of applications
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of defects aligned to the Test and Defect Management Strategies;
- Production of test reports and scripts, planning the most appropriate form of testing, using relevant test tools and approaches (such as test automation) to ensure robust testing of systems and applications;
- Execution of various levels of tests, as well as proactively supporting UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Maintaining accurate and effective records and documents with a high level of attention to detail;
- Proactively supporting a range of projects and development activities through application of knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and your experience in testing;
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of colleagues working as part of an effective team to support the delivery of a diverse range of testing in a complex organisation.
- These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list.
Experience & Skills
- Experience of working in an application development or testing role;
- A working knowledge of testing techniques such as automated testing used to plan and execute software tests of all application components (functional and non-functional) to verify that the solution satisfies specified requirements and to detect errors;
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences;
- Experience of working on software development projects within an agile environment;
- Ability to work independently with a consistently high attention to detail and to ensure own workload is managed to meet targets/or deadlines while meeting agreed standards of work;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of working successfully in a team; You may also have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate in Software Testing;
- Experience of performance or integration testing;
- Experience of using Azure DevOps.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1074_1645100449
Salary: £24000 - £31000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP