Technical Solution Architect – Remote – FTSE100 Company
My global client is looking to hire an Technical Solution Architect with broad technical knowledge covering all aspects of IT, from Infrastructure and Cloud to Software Applications and Web APIs (and everything in-between). You will be working on extremely varying projects, all at enterprise-scale and usually using the latest technology.
As a Technical Solution Architect, you would be responsible for shaping and developing for new requirements. You would provide technical solution capabilities to functional business areas and support the Enterprise Architecture team with their technical subject matter expertise. You must have a hands-on robust track record of delivering technical, systems and solution architectures and designs in a range of situations across the technology stack.
- Expert at creating solution architectures, technical architectures, and designs; comfortable applying this knowledge to a wide range of use-cases
- Awareness of business and products
- Knowledge including areas of speciality across
- Databases and DBMS architectures, as required
- Networking and network security
- Server midrange virtualised and physical
- Enterprise business platforms and corporate IT systems
- Systems and technical integration
- Service and systems management tooling
- Workplace orientated solutions including thin client
- Web architectures, APIs, cloud infrastructure, SaaS, PaaS,
- Broad, diverse, and deep understanding of technologies and vendors encompassing the full stack; ranging from traditional legacy to big data and cloud.
- Familiarity with compliance, security, and regulatory requirements and architecture
On top of an excellent salary, you would also receive benefits including 20% bonus, private healthcare, 10% employer pension contribution and more.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 10824_1636546770
Salary: Bonus, pension, private healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP