Technical Copywriter and Content Coordinator – Remote Working
Our client is looking for a technical copywriter and content coordinator, who will be responsible for writing, localizing, and maintaining technical support content for their international help sites including UK, Europe, Australia and other new regions.
This role will work with multiple stakeholders to gain technical knowledge into their product lineup and develop high quality, compelling and easy-to-understand content for customers across multiple regions. Amongst other tasks, you will liaise with international stakeholders within the global content team, and ensure that all support material is localised for specific languages and delivered in line with customer needs.
- Work with the customer support team to understand and determine the needs of our customers, and write new user content accordingly
- Work with product teams to design clear, concise instructions that communicate technical information simply to a wide audience
- Work with the content team to identify visuals that increase customers’ understanding of their products and services
- Optimise existing content for an international audience
- Manage the end-to-end localisation of Help Center content from English to other supported languages
- Ensure all localised help center deadlines are met and work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize content items
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter, preferably for technical products
- 2+ years of experience communicating and collaborating with teams including engineering, editors, illustrators, and management
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills, writing support articles or manuals for technical products.
- Experience with products such as electronics and appliances, reading and understanding technical text and drawings, such as appliance installation manuals
- Ability to think like a non-technical user and understand the potential technical challenges that affect the overall customer experience; must be able to think about a procedure or product and translate it into simple, easy-to-understand content
- Comfortable working with and building relationships across different teams and time zones
Job Reference: 889597_1618830369
Salary: £180 - £208 per day + Plus Hols & Pension
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP