Our client is looking for a Strategy Lead
This role is a ‘front line’ strategy role, where you can expect to work on a variety of different strategic topics and with multiple different internal and external stakeholders.
Your primary responsibility will be running small strategy projects or workstreams of larger strategy projects. This is likely to involve:
- Absorbing the question and breaking the problem into its building blocks
- Quickly picking up the sector content and understanding required
- Leading and undertaking primary research, including having discussions with the wider business to collect input and evidence
- Developing structured and insightful strategic analysis that is supported by robust sources
- Translating research and analysis into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Creating high quality Board and Executive level communications in paper or slide form to share insights and shape strategic decision making
As part of the role, you will enjoy exceptional exposure to the Executive Committee and senior leadership teams, working on the highest priority issues. You will become part of a high calibre, curious, motivated, inclusive team, that can lead to excellent career opportunities.
The location of the role is flexible.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in strategy development and strategic thinking
- Experienced developing PowerPoint materials for senior audiences
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under time-pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Has (or eager to build) a broad understanding of the energy sector
- Ability to build relationships across all levels within an organisation
- Ability and enthusiasm for sharing knowledge with others
- Stakeholder management skills
- Team player who is open to diverse ideas and collaboratively solving complex problems
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 3-4 years of exposure to either business strategy, business development and execution or utility sector
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1189_1668429610
Salary: Up to £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: