Solution Architect – Remote / London – FTSE100 Company
My global client is looking to hire a Solution Architect with a strong Software / Applications background. Ideally you will have some SaaS experience and a background in Open Source language (Java, Python, Ruby etc).
As a Solution Architect, you would lead the design and communication of high-level solutions architectures, which guide the design and development of solutions that meet the businesses current and future needs. You will have full responsibility for the architecture of a significant area of Solutions, design quick to market with higher speed to value solutions.
- Lead Solution Design Workshop with internal and external Clients
- Provide architectural rigour & re-use where possible around repeatable elements
- Accountable for development of Client/opportunity-specific Solutions
- Working alongside Sales & Presales to understand Client & Market drivers, requirements, and challenges
- Understand high-level solution design requirements and direct or produce associated sizing, costing estimates
- Provide and co-ordinate solution design input for SaaS solutions and propositions
- Advanced knowledge of Software solution delivery and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and ability to influence across a matrix organization
- Working experience in systems development and project management disciplines within the context of agile teams
- Business and financial knowledge on credit loan decisioning, scoring and analytics · Technical knowledge on SaaS/Cloud technology like Docker/AWS platform, REST/JSON, SOAP Webservice, Microservices, Java technologies and working proficiency of any one of Python, NodeJS and SpringBoot
- Strong grasp of Cloud-based application deployment architectures
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud market, products and related industry practices, concepts, tools, and processes (e.g. DevOps)
On top of an excellent salary, you would also receive benefits including 15% bonus, private healthcare, 10% employer pension contribution and more.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 10827_1637338267
Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + bonus, pension, private healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP