Software Development Manager / Project Manager – Shoreditch – Tech Giant
One of the world’s top tech firms are looking to recruit a Software Development Manager / Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract based out of their start-of-the-art office in Shoreditch (remote working initially until Gov confirm otherwise). You will be leading the delivery of a new generation of tools. The products are well defined and the software engineering team well established. There won’t be any man-management duties with the role, with the focus being programme delivery.
We are looking for somebody who can dive deep in to the tech from an engineering perspective and has solid experience of delivering new products. Any previous experience working on Set-top-boxes (STB) would be highly beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.]
- Analytical skills, excellent communication, strong team ethic, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable success in launching projects and delivering results.
- Experience of leading and managing software engineering teams and developing technical direct reports.
- Hands-on and technical: Solid systems design, problem solving and contribute to on-going development and development practices.
- Experience designing software architecture for scalability, reliability and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- A deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Experience with scrum or kanban methodology for agile software development
This is a 6 month contract covering maternity leave so likely to run 9-12 months.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 198761_1588345027
Salary: £400 - £410 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6-12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP