ServiceDesk Analyst – Chadderton
Please note you are required to work one weekend day every two weeks in this role.
Our high profile client are currently recruiting for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with great opportunities to progress.
Please find details below:
- Take telephone, direct and email queries relating to the IT systems.
- Create and issue incident reference numbers via our work tracking system, immediately as queries are raised.
- Perform first / second line support with the aim to achieve an 80% first time fix rate.
- Escalate incidents to 3rd line technical staff as required.
- Monitor work orders and ensure that they are completed within the SLA.
- Follow up on completed work orders for all staff to ensure that they are satisfied with the solution.
- Gain an understanding of the local and national IT systems to give better escalation of support queries.
- Follow all administrative procedures as instructed by Central IT.
- Assist the Property team in setting up and configuring new offices.
- This role requires weekend working as defined by the team rota. An additional payment and a lieu day will be allocated for each weekend day worked.
- Must be willing to work overtime if a project requires it.
- Perform other duties as required by the Head of Support & Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016 / Office 365
- PC hardware
- Printer hardware
- File and directory permissions
Basic understanding of:
- TCP/IP networking
- Network Printing
- Microsoft Exchange
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 888526_1639134564
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus & Hols
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP