Senior UI React Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior UI React Developer to design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintains software systems.
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications
- Follows company’s software engineering standards and release processes
- Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable, and supportable
- Develops software verification plans and integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Promotes system reliability and operability
- Provides demos of software products to stakeholders
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyse and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Analyses requirement documents/BRDs and builds systems that correspond the needs
Key skills & Technologies
- Essential: Excellent knowledge and experience with React.
- Build tools – Webpack, grunt, gulp etc.
- Design patterns
- Ability to write modular, extensible, and encapsulated code
- RESTful APIs
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, Less, PostCSS)
- Responsive Design
- Version control – Git
- Professional level of English – both written and spoken
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Considered as an advantage
- State management libraries: Context API, Redux, Hookstate, etc.
- React ecosystem – react-router-dom, react hooks, styled-components etc.
- Familiarity with Design APIs, JWT etc.
- TypeScript knowledge and experience
- React Native experience
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills
- Contribution in all phases of software development life cycle
If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1191_1669810681
Salary: Up to £620 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 4 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP