Senior SQL DBA – 4 days per week remote forever – learn NoSQL
We have two amazing Senior SQL DBA roles working for one of the largest and most secure businesses in the world. While others are furloughing and laying-off this company is investing heavily in to new talent and the latest tech.
The Senior SQL DBA (Database Administrator) role isn’t that of an operational DBA, instead we are looking for someone with high-level experience of deployment patterns and understands database architecture.
Initially, you would be responsible for assessing thousands of complex databases and be responsible for what good deployment patterns looks like. Following this there would be the opportunity to move on to the current projects where they are using everything from MongoDB, Cloudera to Hadoop and Azure.
- 5+ years’ experience of SQL database management
- Identify and implement technological and process improvements
- Excellent problem solving
- Experience of producing technical documentation including technical specs, knowledge of Scrum would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced level SQL Server 2008 to 2019
- Advanced level System Database Experience
- Knowledge of Agile delivery
Additional Knowledge of MongoDB / MySQL / ORACLE + ORACLE Exadata
The role is based in Southport but the expectation is you work only 1 day per week in the office. You can come in to the office more often if you preferred.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration, with interviews taking place before Christmas.
Job Reference: 10789_1607595225
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP