Senior Salesforce Developer – Nottingham – £40K – £50k
Our client is currently looking for an established Salesforce Developer to join their dynamic tech team. They can offer 3-4 days per week working from home.
The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
· Development of new functionality and enhancements to satisfy the user stories.
· Along with others in the team take ownership of production issues ensuring resolution within service level agreements. Ensuring adherence to service standards and service levels for incidents.
· Proactively develops and maintains own specialist expertise and commercial awareness, demonstrating understanding of the relevant business area(s) and its customers.
· Ensuring solutions satisfy the acceptance criteria defined in user stories and tests are successfully completed.
· Acts as a role model, displaying a positive enthusiastic, can-do approach in the face of adversity.
· Be highly technical with a strong understanding and experience of software architecture, specifically with Salesforce Service Cloud along with various integrations including telephony.
· Experienced in Salesforce development including APEX, Apex/Test Classes, VisualForce Pages, Lightning Web Components, Custom Objects, Triggers, Workflows, Email Alerts, Lightning Components and Customer/Partner communities, AppExchange applications and integration with on premise and third party solutions (via APIs, Web Services, REST, etc), performing administration tasks such as maintaining user roles, profiles and organisation wide settings.
· Ability to analyse existing code and configuration to understand how an existing Salesforce solution works. Able to identify architecture design and functionality problems within complex software solutions.
· Experienced of using industry standard tools such as Jira and Confluence and using version control with tools such as GitHub and BitBucket.
· Holds current Salesforce certifications and is working towards further certifications. Can demonstrate awareness of current technology capabilities especially as this relates to the functionality of the full Salesforce product suites.
Job Reference: 888355_1600872140
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + home working, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP