Senior Operational Risk Manager – Fully Remote
This role is to support the maintenance and delivery of operational risk frameworks, processes and reporting (as an integrated component of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework).
- Undertake operational risk business partnering arrangements, cultivating effective relationships and networks ensuring rapid escalation of concerns/issues across the business.
- Support the development and delivery of the operational risk framework and policies in line with regulatory requirements and industry good practice.
- Support the operational risk register and RCSA processes, ensuring accurate, complete, timely and meaningful reporting to the relevant risk management committees.
- Execution of targeted operational risk assurance control reviews / testing, provide assurance over our innovative projects and reporting in accordance with broader integrated assurance plans.
- Support operational risk issue management, event management and risk acceptance processes, together with associated aggregation and reporting activities.
- Support the internal operational risk loss reporting process, ensuring that actual losses and other loss information (e.g. opportunity costs) is reported accurately and timely.
- Provide technical assistance to the business in relation to the enterprise wide risk system and support the implementation of associated system processes/ initiatives.
- Delivering enterprise and operational risk training and awareness material to key stakeholders.
- To support the Senior Risk Team in delivering broader Risk function objectives and activities.
- To maintain full awareness of and conformance to the Risk Management Framework as well as the Information Security and GDPR frameworks.
- 3+ years’ experience of operational risk in a second line of defence capacity
- Experience of working within financial services or Fintech.
- Experience of changing and building and/or operating industry good practice Risk Management Frameworks
- Ability to interface with senior stakeholders effectively to establish relationships.
- Ability to produce Board and Executive level risk reports
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1071_1642511052
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP