Senior .NET Developer – 3 Months – Inside IR35 – £750 Per Day – 100% Remote Working
Our multi-national client are looking for a Senior .NET Developert with the relevant experience detailed below:
As a lead developer your duties will include:
- Working as part of an existing agile team to develop quality solutions within required deadline.
- Collaborating effectively to support and enhance the full product lifecycle.
- Reviewing proposals, evaluating alternatives, providing estimates and making recommendations.
- Serving as an expert on applications and providing technical support
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging greenfield and established codebases
- Supporting other team members’ development.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications – External
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Write clean, scalable code, with a view towards design patterns and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to analyse problems and requirements.
- Experience in Microsoft Web development technologies such as C#, .NET Core, Web API, MVC
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools (e.g. GIT, Jira, Confluence)
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- .NET Core Web application experience
- Experience with OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Automated Testing Tools (e.g. nUnit, xUnit)
- RESTful and Microservice Architectures
Job Reference: 889520_1636128743
Salary: £640 - £750 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP