Senior Linux Engineer – Learn DevOps Tech! – Nottingham
This a great opportunity as a Senior Linux Engineer to learn cutting edge Tech as below:
- Design, build, automate and deploy cloud platform solutions using AWS
- Maintaining and Supporting their CI/CD Pipelines across all environments (Travis/Jenkins)
- Perform technical troubleshooting for AWS cloud environments
- Managing source code and package repositories such as GitHub, Nexus and Artifactory
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify Platform needs and issues
- Create and maintain monitoring and alerting capabilities (DataDog, CloudHealth, AlertLogic)
- Implement infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud world
- Assist in the migration and automation of legacy platform from a data center into AWS
As a Senior Linux Engineer, you will be part of the Global Cloud and Platform Services Team responsible for engineering, enhancing and transforming the clients mature AWS footprint. The position offers scope to work on new cloud engineering standards and patterns, alongside creating and supporting a growing suite of modern tools and products. The Senior Engineer is a hands-on technical position that requires a breadth and depth of technological understanding to ensure progress in both working practices and ongoing support. They are looking for those with a passion to work in cutting edge distributed computing environments.
If you interested in this role please apply ASAP or feel free to give SLR a call to discuss.
Job Reference: 888335_1571047831
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, private healthcare etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP