Senior IT System Engineer – Hampstead Heath – London – £45K
Our client are looking for an experienced Senior IT Engineer working with a mixture of Network and Infrastructure based tech.
You will be working closely with the Head of Corporate IT Operations in a hands-on capacity, covering both BAU and project-based responsibilities. You will be part of a global team that is present in United Kingdom, Germany, Romania and India.
In the next few months, the clients Headquarters will be going through a process of refurbishment – physically and logistically; therefore, an extensive knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Operations would be crucial for this role.
– Provide global operational support for service request fulfilment, incident management, problem management and asset management.
– Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
– Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and partners.
– Supports and contributes to the continual improvement of processes, policies and documentation necessary to consistently enact and adapt to change.
– Act as a subject matter expert and adviser on IT infrastructure issues, providing input to decision-making process for projects, strategic plans and budget exercises.
– Helping with their vision of the IT user experience, working with onsite support to manage change and help troubleshoot user issues.
– Intensive Networking including Firewalls (Untangle, SonicWALL, Cisco), Routers and Switches and Wi-Fi (Cisco Meraki). (CCNA qualified)
– Strong experience with software and update deployment systems
– Strong knowledge of Windows Server technology (MCSE qualified)- Good knowledge of Linux technology
– Strong Office 365 knowledge (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, TEAMS)
– Strong Azure AD and very good knowledge of Microsoft Intune and other MDM solutions
– Deep understanding of Agile and ITIL practices and toolsets
– JIRA administration
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.
Job Reference: 8883022_1583164752
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP