Senior Front End Developer – Manchester City Centre – React, Vue, Node, HTML5 / CSS3. Flexible working hours / ad-hoc remote work.
My rapidly expanding city-centre based client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to support their ongoing success. You will report to the lead developer and assist in planning and implementing features that will directly improve the success of the business. The position will play a crucial role in helping to steer and shape the future of the business. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys researching various technologies that can drive the systems forward.
- Experience using Git as a version control system
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and refactoring
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities moving forwards.
- Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as build tools (Webpack/Gulp/Grunt), Node, CSS Frameworks, Continuous Integration, Atlassian Suite, SASS, BEM, Atomic Design and Pattern Libraries.
- Cross-browser/device testing.
- Familiarity with PHP and backend frameworks such as Yii or Symfony.
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience working with API developed by backend teams.
- Responsive transactional and marketing emails
- Experience working on multilingual applications.
- Experience designing and developing CMS (i.e. WordPress) themes.
- Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop experience to produce or update wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Understanding of/willingness to learn front end automation and testing frameworks.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in early at a rapidly expanding business where you can make a difference and have your voice heard.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration. The full interview process will be completed remotely.
Job Reference: 110927`_1585819559
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP