Our client is looking for a Security Architect.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of Digital Technology Platforms and Infrastructure Technology to support:
- The business as it transforms its services to meet zero carbon operability
- Separation of the ESO business into an independent organisation
- Overall Security architecture development of the existing technology landscape , future technology landscape and roadmap of change
- Impact assessments, dependency management, risk and issues management
- Commercial and relationship management of third party vendors
- Reporting key performance indicators and taking action to drive continuous improvement across Digital Platforms and Infrastructure Technology
- Define the transition approach from existing to new architectures, developing a portfolio wide view
- Develop and own the Digital platform and hosting strategy for the business portfolio including Cloud and On-Premise capabilities
- Develop the Technology and Infrastructure strategy and action plan to enable separation of the ESO business into an independent organisation
- Working in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Engineering and Operational service management to ensure the successful delivery of customer-centric outcomes
- Directing and oversee the work of technical subject matter experts and 3rd parties to ensure alignment to end state vision and technology governance
- Demonstrable experience and a proven track record in Security Architecture
- Experience of successful transformation initiatives, including culture and behaviour change, especially in terms of implementing digital platforms and agile ways of working
- Experience and understanding of what it takes to operationalise strategies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of working with vendors and partners on large multimillion budgets.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1192_1669379877
Salary: Up to £90000 per annum + + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP