Our client is looking for a Scrum Master who will be accountable for working closely with the business and technology to ensure the success of all project work under their supervision.
- Helps the Agile/Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization, resolving dependencies, and participates in longer term planning.
- Coaches the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- As a servant leader the Scrum Master is primarily accountable for execution at the team level and for ensuring that the Agile/Scrum team achieves its goals.
- Leads Scrum teams for complex deliveries.
- Helps the team achieve in areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Acts as a team-based management proxy and servant leader and assists teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective Agile practices.
- Supports and enforces the rules of the scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed upon. e.g. WIP limits
- Communicates status to customers, team and management as needed
Experience & Skills
- Considered an expert with Agile Lifecycle Management tools, particularly JIRA.
- Communicative and social – excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills including the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
- Assertive-must be able to ensure agile and scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and not afraid to be a voice of reason and authority.
- Willing and able to hold the team accountable to its vision and values.
- Situationally Aware must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to team and to management, where appropriate.
- Understanding of technical practices that encourage agility such as XP Programming and DevOps
- Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience
- Advanced degree in IT or Business preferred Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI-ACP, SAFe SM, SAFe SPC4 preferred.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1081_1645093035
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP