Salesforce Technical Lead – Fully Remote
- Ensures that the delivery team remains focused on high quality engineering practices whilst endeavouring to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Spreads good engineering practices within the delivery team and the wider organization
- Leads and supports one or more delivery teams.
- Works with project stakeholders to ensure they know what is expected of them in a quality IT engineering project delivery.
- Works within and educates others about the engineering practices used by the delivery teams, such as TDD, BDD, peer review, design patterns, frequent regular user feedback.
- Will lead and facilitate teams doing iterative development that have not yet fully adopted Agile practices as well as more genuinely Agile teams.
- Ensures that stakeholders are kept up to date with progress on quality metrics.
- Helps teams to become better engineers, whatever their current engineering maturity.
- Stays up to date with good engineering practice and helps to spread this within the wider development organisation.
- Takes an active role in the development of other staff through mentoring of more junior technical and engineering resources.
* Experience of working with offshore delivery teams.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1077_1645092958
Salary: £650 - £750 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: salesforce, Technical lead