Salesforce Solution Architect – Fully Remote
- Ensures solution development designs and technical delivery conforms to programme and platform objectives and vision.
- Supports the approval of the solution architecture and technical design through relevant governance processes
- Leads development of solution and technical architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Takes full responsibility for ensuring that solution and technical architectures balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Takes responsibility for technical integrity, ensuring that common technical elements are recognised, and that work is not unnecessarily duplicated.
- Assists in the development of service level agreements and any associated service guarantees.
- Monitors technical progress, ensuring that co-ordination and change control are applied to technical specifications and to the technical infrastructure.
- Advises on the impact of changes to the programme and on the process for assessing such impact.
- Informs technical leadership and/or project management of major technical issues and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Drive development of platform and product roadmaps to meet the current and future business use cases.
- Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution and technical architecture for programmes of work.
- Experience in both waterfall and agile development approaches.
- Awareness of use, and value, of modelling standards, ALM, and DevOps tools.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) Sales Cloud, FSL and mobile SDK with end-to-end implementation experience, including integration flows with multiple business applications.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com.
- Strong knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, and AppExchange deployment.
- Programming experience with J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1076_1642759778
Salary: £750 - £850 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Industry: IT