We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be to deliver user stories through both declarative and programmatic development as well as integration with third-party services.
You will be working with other engineers and developers within a scaled agile environment, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical deliverables
- Design & build high-performance, reusable components using best practices
- Take ownership of project work and be a confident self-starter.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes to ensure more than 90% code coverage
- Ensuring the security and integrity of the application software.
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in APEX object-oriented programming language
- Experience in Communities / Experience Cloud
- LWC / Aura Development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps Tools such as GIT, Jenkins Cloudbees, Sonarcube & Checkmarx.
- Experience with ALM tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1096_1645099050
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP