RPA Business Analyst / Project Manager / Process Imprevemt – Nottingham / flexible working
Our global client is looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager with a good understanding of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and process improvement (Lean / Six Sigma).
The role involves working across the entire UK organisation, acting as a key liaison between both the business and the technical teams to help identify and deliver automation and process improvements.
You would be responsible for the creation of an automation roadmap and understand the business landscape and technical architecture in order to identify, analyse and prioritise automation opportunities.
Candidate Profile – What are we looking for?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and utilise MI to make key decisions and influence key decision makers.
- Experience of comprehensive requirements gathering, process design and generation of wireframes.
- Experience within multiple business execution areas i.e. contact centre, operations environment, product, finance etc.
- Strong leadership, influential, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to manage internal and external client expectations.
- Experience of working effectively across matrix teams.
- Strong project management/change governance competencies with an ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities to tight timescales.
- Strong technical and risk acumen
- Experience and familiarity with technical architecture in an RPA / Robotics context
- Prior commercial experience of RPA Pipeline Management and Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus but that is something we can offer to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 101158_1606405216
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, private healthcare etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP