Risk / Controls Analyst – Remote Working
Our FTSE 50 Client is looking for an established Risk Analyst ideally with experience working with either major banks or large tech companies. Please find details below:
The Project Risk Analyst is a key part of the Global Programme Operations Team, which is responsible for driving transformation, performance improvement and project execution across our clients global entities. This person will play a key role in developing and orchestrating our clients most important, high value & business-critical projects.
- Support team in driving implementation of an operational risk and compliance improvement project.
- Quickly analyse existing top risks and risk controls for completeness and quality, working across a number of regions and a large number of workstreams to undertake risk and controls gap analysis
- Identify and analyse key trends by pulling together disparate information and research to develop original and insightful analyses and next step recommendations
- Develop and implement risk and control improvement plans with regional risk managers and leaders to quickly ensure controls any gaps are closed and risk/controls are of required quality and coverage
- Provide coaching to regional team on best practice
Key requirements and person profile:
- Tier-1/2 consulting experience and / or work in a technology or similar company is a plus
- Experience to include key: transformation, risk and controls management, risk control design and implementation, Beneficial: continuous improvement, programme execution and change management
- Good understanding of best practice risk and control frameworks. Ideally undertaken previous risk and control review/audit & improvement project. Experience of RSA ARCHER beneficial but not essential.
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial yet pragmatic mindset and get-things-done mentality
- Ability to work within a global project, across multiple time zones, with different regions and many workstreams
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
If you are interested in this position please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 202001_1641554554
Salary: £450 - £650 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP