Research Scientist – Python – Machine Learning
We are currently recruiting for a Research Scientist for with experience coding in Python within a Machine Learning or Scientific capacity.
Please find details below:
- Manage, implement, and deliver internal research studies, including supporting assessment techniques and data collection to deliver quality-assured scientific data.
- Design, produce and communicate research study protocols and generate support materials for research studies.
- Key contributor on the data preparation and gathering steps (pre-processing), along with any activities resulting in the deployment of the models in a production-ready state (post-processing).
- Collate and run quality control of scientific data and ensure data analysis is carried out in a line with the study objectives and hypothesis (including direct data analysis using well established methods or the analysis tool kit).
- Coordinate and direct research study teams. Liaise regularly with research project team to ensure successful execution of project.
- Communicate study findings in verbal and written form to the relevant audiences.
- Ensure provision of appropriate resources to deliver internal research.
- Regular communication of project progress and findings to Applied Behaviour team
- Attend project, capability and team meetings as required, and contribute where appropriate.
- Demonstrated programming experience using Python and machine learning open source coding frameworks (ideally Pytorch and Tensorflow)
- Experience in designing and implementing research studies, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Excellent communication skills, agility, “learning on the fly”, action orientation, attention to detail, ability to work independently and in a team, numerate, computer literate, and the ability to create collaborative relationships are essential.
- Proven skills in planning, organisation, and communication of research outputs.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 889603_1622213222
Salary: £120 - £150 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Leicestershire, Melton Mowbray
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: python