React Native Developer – 100% WFH
Our Tech Giant client are looking for five React Native Developers to work on a key six month contract project.
Please find details below:
- React Native, Typescript, Accessibility Standards, iOS development, Android development, Web development, CSS 3.0, NodeJS and unit testing.
- The candidate has demonstrable examples of ownership, problem solving, strong communication skills and in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Jest, enzyme, storybook, emotion.js, experience with building component libraries.
1) Implement design tokens across Design System.
2) Create CI/CD pipelines that guarantee quality in terms of unit testing and regression testing
3) Create the appropriate packages to deliver the new design system
4) Update the Website to document the react native implementation
5) Design and build all the required components for the initial A2Z business logic
5.1) Style the components to look and feel like the existing library
5.2) Meet Accessibility standards
5.3) Document the APIs within the website
6) Design and build the rest of the components
6.1) Style the components to look and feel like the existing library
6.2) Meet Accessibility standards
6.3) Document the APIs within the website
7) Integrate the existing regression framework with the new design system
Please apply ASAP if you are interested.
Job Reference: 889518_1613641010
Salary: £400 - £700 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Industry: IT