Python Developer – Warwick – 5 month initial contract
Urgent requirement for a Python Developer for my National client based in Warwick. As well as solid Python programming skills you will ideally have experience with Electrical or Power System Engineering as we do need somebody who can hit the ground running with this.
- Proficiency in Python programming is essential and VBA is desirable.
- Experiences working with Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Networkx, ML libraries, visualization libraries, Pyomo and Gurobi python API
- Perform statistical analysis and provide key insights in Python
- Experience with Full Stack Development
- Version Control using git
- GUI design for Python applications
- General power system knowledge (transmission networks is desirable but not essential)
- Expert knowledge in data management and visualization techniques in Python
If you have the Python skills as well as the Electrical Engineering / Power Systems Engineering background then please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888315_1570549995
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: developer, electronic engineering, Power System Engineering, programmer, python