Python Data Engineer – Birmingham
Our client are looking for a Software Engineer with experience working with Python, SQL, kafka, Spark and cloud Tech.
As a Python Data Engineer you will have the opportunity to deliver a wide range of solutions to a broad spectrum of clients. You will have direct access to our clients and will act as a subject matter expert within the data space and working in an agile environment you will deliver rapid and responsive solutions. As with all roles in the business, you will be expected to be creative and innovative when delivering high quality results.
You’re in charge of your destiny and the client will support you all the way. They will provide support and training, if it will clearly benefit both parties. You will have the opportunity to travel and get involved in a range of disciplines, to further develop you as a Data Engineer.
You will ideally have some of these skills:
- Hands-on experience with the likes of SQL, Kafka, Spark or Cloud Services
- Hands-on experience with distributed NoSQL storage (HBase, Cassandra)
- Understanding of cluster resource management tools (YARN, Mesos)
- Cloud architecture (ie AWS Kinesis, Data Pipeline, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Athena)
- Hadoop ecosystem exposure is also a benefit (YARN, HDFS, HBase, custom MapReduce jobs, Hive/Impala)
If you are interested please send your CV ASAP.
Job Reference: 8883017_1576428274
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP