Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager – Infrastructure – Fully Remote
Our client are looking for a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager who has a good understanding of IT infrastructure ideally working with Jira in an Agile environment. Please find details below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the Infrastructure Project Coordinator for the refresh Build Teams within our Scrum environment, participating in all ceremonies with the teams.
- Responsible for managing all OS refresh work requests as defined by the Project Manager; prioritising the backlog for the Technical consultants & Build Teams, ensuring one clear view of the user stories to be completed.
- Owning communications with our internal Business Units and Project Manager, keeping stakeholders informed on progress including risks to agreed delivery dates.
- Maintaining one backlog for 2 build teams, and constantly refining the backlog for changes in priorities
- Be embedded in the Build teams whilst being part of the Demand and Delivery team
- Make decisions collaboratively, ensuring the team’s buy in – leveraging the team’s creativity and knowledge to result in better decisions
- Acting as the voice of the customer within the Build teams
- Own the Build Backlog Refinement meetings, focussing on deliveries meeting ready state criteria
- Provide guidance and direction for everyone involved in the build effort
- Accept or reject output from the build teams to ensure quality assurance, before handing over to our customers
- Work closely with the Scrum Master, ensuring new / changed request are visible in the tooling to enable a smooth process.
- Ensure ‘bugs’ raised by the customers are raised and prioritised appropriately back into the Build teams & customers are satisfied with the outcome.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and our business customers on scheduling cutovers to the new infrastructure into the Production environment, ensuring visibility of any impacts to current planned work
- Record and produce performance KPIs for key pinch-points within the process and produce applicable reporting into the programme on status
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Job Reference: 889595_1617896207
Salary: £200 - £215 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: jira