Procurement Process Lead – Contingent Workforce – 18 Month Contract – Fully Remote
One of the best known brands in the world are looking to hire a Global Contingent Workforce Process Lead role for a transformation project for an 18-month time frame. The role will be critical for the implementation of the Contingent Workforce strategy, which will include the process and system design and deployment.
The role is expected to have strong subject matter expertise in CWF category and/or experience in deploying a CWF strategy and technology in a global capacity.
- Responsible for the Contingent Workforce business process design (including country/region specific requirements) by providing functional insight into defined requirements and the impact on the technical solution
- Collaborates with the Vendor Management System (VMS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the development, review and approval of business process test scripts
- Participates in all testing cycles in conjunction with regional functional experts (FEs) including Functional Unit Testing (FUT), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression testing.
- Collaborates with the MSP/VMS, Project Manager and Change Manager in the development, review and approval of all training material as it relates to the CWF process
- Demonstrated expertise in CWF category and/or experience in deploying a CWF strategy and technology in a global capacity.
- 7+ years of experience within a commercial/procurement role with process optimization experience
- Proven experienced in working globally, cross functionally & across cultures
- Ability to work with regional counterparts and global process leader to ensure process standardization
- Strong customer orientation and superb collaboration skills across major regions and multiple countries. Should have a proven track record of delivering results in complex global environments.
- Proven experience in program & project delivery
- Ability to identify, solution and deploy transformation projects
- Able to facilitate and lead diverse groups to a successful outcome
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 10816_1624625687
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 18 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP