Porfolio Planning Manager – IT Planner – Leeds
Our well respected Leeds based client are looking for an experienced Planner who is looking to make to progress into a Planning Manager role in where you would join their established IT team of around 300 people.
Please find details below:
As a Portfolio Planning Manager you will have:
* Significant experience of Portfolio Planning for large/complex programmes;
* Experience of managing Planning and Scheduling functions for large, complex multi-disciplined, multi-project design and implementation programmes;
* Substantial experience of building and maintaining programmes in a recognised project tool including schedules, resource plans and activity costs;
* Strong experience of IT delivery, leading and motivating IT teams in the coordination and successful delivery of IT change;
* The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of executive and senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes;
* A proven ability to bring an envisioned future state to life, achieved through sound decision making and eliciting the support of all stakeholders in achieving the vision;
* A demonstrable commitment to producing high quality work and continuous service improvement to enable effective planning and reporting;
* Ability and willingness to drive recommendations or solutions to conclusion/adoption and to ensure ongoing compliance whilst maintaining positive professional relationships;
* A track record of proactive engagement and appropriate escalation to resolve issues to meet programme timelines including the ability to analyse schedules from suppliers and subcontractors.
You may also have:
* Advanced Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Online and Project Server experience;
* Experience of analysing complex data or large data sets, presenting information in a meaningful way to a diverse range of audiences;
* Experience of working in an Agile project management environment.
If you are interested please apply for thie role ASAP.
Job Reference: 889617_1639135878
Salary: £42000 - £50000 per annum + 40 days holiday and 21% pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP