The role is based in Manchester city centre. The team currently consists of 4 people. The candidate will be supporting the Lead Developer. The type of person is crucial within this role, because it is client facing. No specific qualifications are needed and a degree is not required.
They are ready to move straight away on this role and the right person can start by working remotely.
- Write well designed and efficient backend code using the Laravel PHP Framework.
- Integrate, store and display data from various back-end RESTful APIs and databases.
- Create new, and maintain existing software systems using Laravel and Vue.js
- Cooperate with other developers and designers on projects to match visual and technical specifications.
- When necessary liaise with clients and app users for technical support.
- Keep up to date with the latest Laravel releases and security patches to ensure full system operation and security.
- Proven working experience in web programming using Laravel or other MVC framework.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technology stacks. For example: React Native, SwiftUI, Java, Vue JS
Desireable (but not essential):
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888319_1585648468
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP