.NET Developer – C# / .NET Core – Derby
My market-leading client has an exciting opportunity for a talented .NET Developer to join their highly-talented Agile development team. This is a vital role and you would be responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing large software projects. You will also be involved in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Providing additional support to the Midas and IT support team where further assistance is required.
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stakeholders, business owners and development team where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET web framework and .NET Core, in particular C#, MVC and Dependency Injection.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Multiple year experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work thoroughly and autonomously.
- An IT based degree is desirable as well as any related development qualifications.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines is essential.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview. This is an urgent requirement for the client.
Job Reference: 888218_1558708540
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: .NET Core, C#, microservices