Mobile Developer – IOS – Android – £30K – Chorley
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Developer with at least six months experience developing Iphone or Android Apps. Please find details below:
* Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities.
* Writing clean, tested and maintainable code for a variety of business-critical projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* A strong sense of pride and accountability
* Able to manage workload and prioritise effectively
* Being an advocate for writing best-practice, robust, scalable and tested code
* Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibility
* Able to project a professional image
* Able to work effectively under pressure
* Able to work as part as a team or individually
* Tactful and diplomatic, able to influence people both internally and externally.
Working hours: 37.5 hours Flexible working
Team setup: Reporting into the Technical Director / CTO High growth plans over the next 12 months so a good time to join the team and business
- Apple Mac Environment
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Flexible working
- Budget for training and development
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Employee discount scheme with ComputerShare
- Nest Pension Scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Regular paid social events.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 888323_1572620626
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: