Manual QA Tester – Shoreditch – Global Tech Giant – 9 month contract
Manual QA Tester required for Global Tech Giant on 9 month contract. You will need 1+ years’ commercial testing experience, ideally with some mobile testing however this isn’t a must. You will be testing n app that is downloaded and used by millions. The iOS team builds the iPhone and iPad versions and the test team deliver the impactful and game changing features that you may have already used (e.g. Live Events streaming, Google Chromecast integration).
As a QAT on the team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates
* Work with hardware and software teams to create test plans and test cases
* Running test cases on devices – such as executing use case scenario based testing.
* Write, read, run, and enhance test scripts in collaboration with Software teams
* Execute test cases in the field and interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
* Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
* Gaining knowledge of the features and detailed functional requirements of the work well enough to execute your assigned tests
Preferably, with experience in Swift based automation, or some level of familiarity with automation on mobile devices (e.g. Appium).
If you are a QA Engineer / Manual Tester with 1+ years’ commercial experience please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 888313_1570529450
Salary: £100 - £121 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP