Lead Solution Architect
This position is responsible for establishing designs for and driving the journey to a strategic cloud-native architecture for the business unit. It involves taking requirements from the current disparate product architectures and delivery practices and applying modern principles and practices to transform the tech estate to a progressive, cost-effective, agile future state.
- Create and maintain architecture materials defining a progressive, innovative, integrated, and compelling future state architecture. These must be aligned with appropriate principles, standards, and costs and support future strategic plan targets and objectives.
- Work with the Chief Technical Officer and enterprise architecture teams to deliver against and align with the businesses global initiatives and technology modernisation program of work
- Partner with key stakeholders and product delivery teams throughout the product delivery lifecycle to ensure that the path to cloud-native architectures can be navigated without disruption
- Understand, align with, and directly influence global product and platform direction, identifying opportunities for sharing and aligning approaches and implementations e.g., InnerSource
Experience and skills:
- Significant technical depth in designing progressive architectures that apply a broad combination of innovative technologies – recent pragmatic experience of designing for mainstream cloud-native providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), excellence in microservice design, container orchestration (Kubernetes) and RESTful API design serverless and experience in modern data ETL, engineering and analytics (Spark, SQL, document DBs) at scale
- Delivery experience in modern agile methodologies and processes for complex distributed high-performance, resilient, scalable, secure, data-centric systems e.g., Jira, DevSecOps, GitOps, SRE, observability
- Strong understanding of the modern architecture approaches and requirements that are effective for delivering excellence across enterprise grade NFRs
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1072_1645099413
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP