- Highly capable PHP programmer
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as leader of a team
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based)
- An interest in mobile development
The position will provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the management of team, as well as developing and maintaining websites, in-house backend systems and other bespoke applications, in addition to implementing APIs, working with other team members to build new innovative products and services for both desktop and mobile.
2019 is an exciting year for the business, as the have launched a number of new products (with many more in the queue) all of which will require brand new, bespoke front and backend systems to be built in order to achieve this.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running, and be expected to get deeply involved and ultimately take ownership of various projects.
Self-motivation, a keen interest to learn and timekeeping will all play a vital role in the work you do, and through your innovative approach to problem solving you will influence the technologies and direction the business takes throughout.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888319_1567780962
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP