Lead .NET Developer (.NET Core / Microservices) – Remote
My global data client is looking to hire a Lead .NET Developer who has strong experience around .NET Core, Microservices and other associated technology. They look to hire strong engineers that are great to work with, enabling them to build the next generation data analysis & visualisation platform that is used by their customers to drive billion-dollar decisions.
In this role you will own and lead cross-team initiatives shaping system architecture and improving operation excellence standards. You will be looking after multiple engineering teams providing insight and guidance around the architecture evolution of services, their performance as well as their observability and security standards. You will collaborate with other engineering leaders in identifying and procuring new tools that will massively improve the system of delivery.
- Have expert-level experience building web-based applications and supporting micro-services and deploy them in a cloud environment.
- Are experienced in many programming languages and have a deep understanding of the Object-Oriented and Functional programming paradigms.
- Have expert-level understanding of engineering standards, design patterns and architectural principles.
- Have demonstrated experience in achieving alignment across a group of people around technical decisions.
- Have a demonstrated record of scaling engineering initiatives within an organisation.
- Recognise that people build software and working with others is key to success.
- Backend services implemented in C# and .NET Core.
- Shared component library implementing our design system.
- GraphQL and RESTful APIs built in NodeJS and NestJS.
- ETL data pipelines.
- Services run in AWS Lambda, ECS and Kubernetes.
- Services deployed with Jenkins pipelines.
- CloudFormation and CDK for infrastructure configuration.
- DynamoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Clickhouse, and S3 data stores.
- Docker for local development.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 10829_1637339431
Salary: £75000 - £110000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: .NET Core, C#, microservices, Technical Leadership