Lead Java Developer – Inside IR35 – Fully remote
- Identity & Fraud (ID&F) is one of the most vibrant business units of Decision Analytics, currently undergoing the most remarkable Digital Transformation across its product line-up.
- It is a particularly exciting and pivotal time for ID&F as we begin decomposing several monolithic applications into microservices and deploying them into the cloud.
- As an ID&F Software Engineer (Java), you will be part of a high-performance engineering team that delivers the product backlog of ID&F’s market-leading Identity Services platform.
- You will lead other Software Engineers to build our cloud-native microservices and web applications using the latest technologies and architectural patterns.
- You will work closely with a product owner, business analysts, quality engineers, architects, and scrum master to guide your team to deliver the business requirements with the best technical solutions efficiently.
Essential Technical Skills
- You will have a BSc Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent experience).
- We expect you to have considerable experience in software engineering, with a proven track record of building secure, mission-critical, high-volume transaction web-based software systems, preferably in regulated environments (finance and insurance industries).
- You will have extensive knowledge of the following technologies and software engineering best practices.
- Java 8 / 11
- Spring Boot
- RESTful Webservices
- Test-Driven Development (JUnit, Cucumber, Postman)
- Source Code Management tools (Git, Bitbucket)
- SOLID Principles
- Software Design Patterns
- Open API / Swagger
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Jira & Bitbucket.
- Docker & Kubernetes
- AWS Associated Developer
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1098_1645095993
Salary: £500 - £620 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP