Senior Java Developer – Remote working
One of the top tech and data businesses in the UK is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team on a remote basis, with some occasional travel to one of their UK offices..
- Facilitate and contribute to story evolution; from conversation starters through to true Definition of Done implementations.
- Active participation in Scrum rituals, with an emphasis on iterative improvement and shared team goals.
- Promotion of best practice development within the team. Contributing to development model, challenging and improving existing processes.
- Actively review work of other team members in whole team approach to development and testing.
- Engage with the wider global group to ensure programme-level functional quality, performance and supportability.
- Develop system specifications for existing and new modules in co-ordination with group technical architects.
- Develop new/enhance existing modules in line with the current/evolving product architecture.
- Broad/Proven work experience in software development delivering large, complex, high quality software applications.
- Practical experience of using agile development methodologies.
- Broad experience of Java 8+ application development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery and Build Automation processes.
- Proven understanding and experience using design patterns and microservice architecture
Technologies, Languages, frameworks
- Java 8, Java 11+
- Spring Boot
- Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Test Driven / Behaviour Driven Development.
- Unit, component, and integration testing using Junit, Spock, and Cucumber.
Experience with the following will be considered an advantage:
- UI development and
- frameworks such as Angular
- Red Hat OpenShift
If you are interested please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 108015_1627049118
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension, private healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP