Lead Enterprise Architect – Uxbridge
I am looking to recruit a Lead Enterprise Architect for my market-leading global client based in Uxbridge. You will be responsible for the ongoing Architectural roadmap and provide technology direction and governance to the business. You will need exceptional stakeholder management skills. The role offers excellent career progression with a defined route to Chief Architect.
You will still need to have your finger on the pulse technology-wise with Cloud experience, ideally with MS Azure. We are looking for candidates with proven experience in executing transformation from both a business and technology perspective.
The role will require significant stakeholder management and engagement, monitoring and assessment of new technologies, and other advances in technology, that will best support the business strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect, with a proven track record on leading successful practices.
Roles and responsibilities
- Technology strategy across global business
- Ownership and on-going development of Architectural runway/roadmap
- Provide technology direction and governance to the business
- Ownership of the Global Architecture Council
- High-level assessment and recommendation on best practice tools to support the business
- Identify proof of concept opportunities, and work with Product Development to scale to supportable levels
- Work with Product Development to create and socialise standards and best practices
- Work with Delivery Services to ensure proper governance is in place and adhered to
- Work with Product Development to ensure code reviews are measured and delivered at the right standard
Skills and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience leading in senior architecture roles
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with global organisation
- Good understanding of Microsoft stack
- Good understanding of cloud computing
- Good understanding of non-traditional data storage tools and methodologies
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immeidate considertaion and interview.
Job Reference: 888314_1563547911
Salary: £110000 - £125000 per annum + car, bonus, private healthcare etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP