Junior Python Developer – Old Trafford (2 min walk from metro), Manchester
Junior Python Developer required for a market-leading business with major blue-chip clients. You’ll be developing software solutions for data gathering and reporting in Python and MySQL to service some of the world’s largest retailers, e-commerce businesses and banks. Your work will support household names through data-driven decision making, and you will have the opportunity to interact with senior decision makers at some of the world’s largest companies.
Despite the long list of blue-chip clients, the team is small, flexible and close-knit with a start-up ethos. Every member of the team plays an important and visible role in the company, and talented software engineers will always have opportunities for progression and increased responsibility.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Basic understanding of how the internet and websites function at a fundamental level.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any other numerate subject.
- AWS and MySQL experience.
- Commercial programming experience.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Open source project contributions.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days’ paid holiday (plus bank holidays) per year.
- Work from home every Thursday.
- Employee pension scheme.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply with your CV.
Job Reference: 101127_1582903638
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP