Junior Java Developer – Burnham (nr Slough)
I’m looking to recruit a talented Java Developer to join a growing software company based in Burnham. Their clients already include, DWP, Marks & Spencer and the British Council to name a few. We are looking for a smart self-motivated person who can get things done, work autonomously and enjoys crafting user-oriented web applications running off a Java stack.
This challenging but rewarding role, you’ll be designing features in an agile manner, from conception through to delivery in production. This is pure coding work on the core new features for our cloud-based product. You will be working on frontend UI and backend, and if you are motivated, we’d be happy to train you up on the AWS stack.
You’ll be working alongside the management team who will empower you to use innovative and exciting technologies that are best suited for the task at hand.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience.
- Experience with working in Java (Apache Wicket, Tomcat/Jetty, Hibernate, GUICE/Spring, Webservices/Jersey/REST)
- Good understanding of software architecture and real world Internet issues.
- A real passion for technology and software development.
- A person who invests in self-development and learning new technology
Desirable additional skills:
- Have a Computer Science or Software Engineering based degree (2.1 or higher)
- Understanding of Object Orientated programming, algorithms and patterns.
- AWS experience or interest in learning
- Some design flair and usability (UX) passion
- Hands on ‘nixbased system experience.
Client: HTML, CSS, Jquery, vanilla JS, websocket, Angular, iOS, Android
Server:Java, Wicket, Hibernate, Maven, Spring, MySQL, Amazon RDS, JMS, ActiveMQ, Redis, Solr Microservices, AWS environment , Cloudformation. + much more
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Job Reference: 888312_1564136508
Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP