Junior Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst, the central purpose of this role is to support the development, implementation, analysis and reporting of our interactions with stakeholders.
Ensuring that stakeholder data:
- Remains consistent.
- Is clearly defined and understood
- Is available to meet SRM end user and analytical needs
Stakeholder Data Domain & SRM Environment: Supporting the maintenance of what is needed now:
- Support creation/design of model that data can be logically organised to facilitate reporting
- Gathering requirements to develop reports
- Understanding system requirements to develop new functionality
- Manage ongoing Data Quality assurance including, data dictionary, data life cycle management, data remediation and retirement
- Ongoing Data/System Management of SRM data – Co-ordination and delivery
- Support on shared capabilities
- Supporting with business change on the SRM roll out, utilisation and user adoption
- Custodian of the stakeholder contact ‘universe’
- SME on Stakeholder data and data management practices
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
- Data management governance
- Gathering and understanding requirements.
- Power Bi /dashboard design and creation
- Demonstrable numerate or analytical capabilities with problem-solving skills (cause and effect analysis)
- Data mining and report writing
- Demonstrable passion for data integrity
- Ability to listen understand and communicate effectively across process and teams
- Experience supporting new approaches to the way people work.
- Good data presentation skills using Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
Essential (at appointment): Degree level, Power BI or equivalent, data analysis
Desirable: Other reporting software, analytical software , Microsoft power apps.
If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1193_1673437760
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP