Java Developer – Nottingham
One of the UK’s fastest growing companies are looking to recruit Java Developers from Mid-Lead level. You will get the opportunity to work on predominantly greenfield projects across a diverse range of business domains.
As a Java developer, ideally you’d have experience of up to JDK 8 (and the associated tooling) with familiarity of the Java 8 functional style. You’d also have an interest in the broader aspects of software delivery ranging from infrastructure and CI/CD to front-end development underpinned by a good knowledge of version control systems.
- Strong Java (8+) programming skills
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe, etc)
- Experience of web / app containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Hadoop
- Persistence frameworks/APIs, such as JPA, Hibernate or Spring Data
- Exposure to TDD or BDD methodologies
- Deployment automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Cobbler, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker
- Exposure to automated integration testing through tools like Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber
If this could be of interest please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 888311_1572622113
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: developer, J2EE, java, programmer, software engineer