Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to the business users.
To provide technical support, including detection, recording, analysis and the resolution of incidents received via phone, email, intranet and walk-up.
Respond to support enquiries directly from clients and help them resolve hardware and / or software problems.
Work closely with the service support teams, development teams and key business stake holders to ensure that incidents are managed through to resolution.
· To provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for the IT functions of the business.
· To log all support calls within the ITSM call logging tool.
· Assist and work alongside Knowledge Management to document working procedures.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with the business users and group IT teams.
· Assist ITIL managers in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes.
· Provide input into root cause analysis documents (RCA).
Please note: IT Support Analyst role will include some physical labour. Work executed will include but not limited to: lifting up to 25kg; site cleanliness; accessing elevated spaces (Working at height).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively identify issues, log and communicate to other personnel.
· Ability to work well under pressure, ensuring a structured approach is always maintained.
· Experience of working in an ITIL environment, understanding how the end-to-end processes work across the organisation.
· An appreciation of ERP solutions, standards, tools and techniques.
· Experience of Application Support teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd line).
· ITIL Foundation qualification (V3 or higher).
· Experience of IP Telephony.
· Good network knowledge (WAN / LAN).
· Ability to be flexible in working hours and shift patterns to cover operational requirements.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP
Job Reference: 1178_1664788828
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: