IT Service Desk Analyst – 1st Line
Our client is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst – 1st Line
- To provide 1st line technical support for the IT functions of the business.
- Respond to support enquiries directly from clients and help them to resolve hardware and / or software problems.
- To log all support calls within the ITSM call logging tool.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Liaise and work with other Technical teams as required (e.g escalating to 2nd Line)
- Liaise with 3rd Party technical support teams when necessary.
- Assist and work alongside Knowledge Management to document working procedures.
- Assist ITIL managers in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes.
Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively identify issues, log and communicate to other personnel.
- Ability to work well under pressure, ensuring a structured approach is maintained at all times.
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, understanding how the end to end processes work across the organisation.
- An appreciation of ERP solutions, standards, tools and techniques.
- Incident diagnosis and Problem solving skills within an IT environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (v7 & v8) & Office packages (2007, 2010, 2013 & 365).
- Good network knowledge (WAN / LAN).
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up, configuration and maintenance.
- Understanding the business drivers (e.g. tangible, intangible benefits).
- Understanding of MAC OSX & iOS (including MDM).
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Job Reference: 1191_1669200435
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: service desk