IT Programme Manager – Leeds
Our well respected Leeds based client are looking for an experienced IT Programme Manager to join they established IT team of around 300 people.
Please find details below:
As a Senior IT Programme Manager your main duties will include:
* Accountability for the technology roadmap, scoping, planning, business case development and subsequent delivery of the IT elements of major strategic change, ensuring the achievement of the programmes’ vision and the realisation of business benefits;
* Collaborating with executives and senior leaders to secure investment and set up and run the programmes of change, developing and implementing effective strategies for key senior stakeholder management, keeping them engaged and informed;
* Accountability for effective delivery of all the IT elements for programmes of work, including the supplier management of external IT professional services;
* Providing clear leadership and direction, taking responsibility for successful delivery and collaborating with the business Programme Directors, IT Programme Managers and IT Project Managers, and the IT PMO to ensure resources are successfully deployed whilst monitoring the success of transition activities so that the desired benefits are realised;
* Accountability for establishing the appropriate IT governance ensuring these aspects of programme change are aligned to and compliant with the institution’s and programmes’ governance arrangements;
* Responsibility for and matrix management of an IT headcount of over 50 staff for successful project and programme delivery, ensuring ongoing alignment to and prioritisation of strategic priorities;
* Defining the IT resourcing strategy for the programmes of change, working with the HR Manager, Programme Directors and Services senior management to ensure projects and programmes are appropriately resourced;
* Responsibility for overseeing the development of service strategies, operating model scope and requirements, planning and execution of projects and programmes and ensuring IT changes are aligned to the expected outcomes and KPIs;
* Identifying and actively managing the key strategic risks arising from the programmes and projects to ensure appropriate mitigation, management and escalation.
If you are interested please apply for thie role ASAP.
Job Reference: 889616_1645092451
Salary: £50000 - £750000 per annum + 40 days holiday and 21% pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: Programme